BWW Exclusive - FTSE 250 interim Assistant Secretary (6-12 months)
FTSE 250 seeks an Assistant Secretary on an interim basis for 6-12 months to join its highly professional, friendly, supportive and well organised team of 5 people. The team is normally based in central London, but all the secretariat are working flexibly at present. Duties will include;
- Provide support to the Boards of regulated subsidiaries and their committees. This includes diarising the meetings, preparing agendas, collation and circulation of meeting papers, attending and minuting the meetings and ensure that there is effective follow through on all relevant matters arising.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s Annual Report and Accounts and assisting with auditor queries.
- Assist in the organisation of the AGM including drafting the notice of meeting, drafting the chairman’s script and post AGM filings.
- Work on any projects with Corporate Development that may be required, including reviewing uploading documents to data sites, reviewing of completion ancillaries and contract documentation for Co Sec.
- Oversee and check board minutes, resolutions and other documents required for restructurings, capital injections, capital reductions and dividends prepared by the back office support team.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the continuing obligations under the Listing Rules, Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules by co-ordinating and checking regulatory announcements.
- Liaise/assist in managing the relationship with the Registrar.
- Assist with annual review of Share Plan rules and requirements.
- Assist HR in queries and ensure the correct process is followed during the exit process, including the resignation of directorships.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as and when required, working closely with the back office team.
- Deal with name protection issues, liaising with the various stakeholders.
- Assist with a broad range of ad-hoc queries.
Would suit experienced candidate with good meetings and minute writing experience, able to work independently and in a team as and when required.
If this is of interest & you'd like to receive the full job spec, click APPLY below.
Requesting the job spec does not mean you have applied for the position.
If you are interested in pursuing, please respond to the email sent with the job spec, alternatively give one of our consultants a call to discuss.
More search results
Executive, Global Entity Management - London EC2
Assistant Company Secretary - Remote/London WC2
Assistant Company Secretary in Financial Services
Assistant Company Secretary - (Senior Administrat…
Assistant Company Secretary (Interim)