Company Secretarial Assistant / Entry Level Role
£20,000 - £25,000 + Good Benefits – Maidstone, Kent / Remote
It’s often difficult to get your first Company Secretarial position so if you’re open to relocating to Kent, then this may be ideal for you.
If you are an enthusiastic graduate, with a law degree (or equivalent), are able to work as part of a team across all levels of seniority and are passionate about building a Company Secretarial career then please get in touch today!
This role will initially be completely remote working with a gradual return to the office, working there 1 - 2 days per week.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Working with the Company Secretary and the Assistant Company Secretary in executing the full range of Company Secretarial duties.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA Grad/ studying for ICSA qualifications.
- Strong background using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Previous experience using Diligent Entites/Blueprint is desirable.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Confident communicator and able to liaise across all levels.
- Flexible approach.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1604