Assistant Company Secretary
£Competitive – Maidstone, Kent
Our financial services client is seeking an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to join its team. This role will work to ensure efficient secretarial support is provided to the Board and the companies subsidiaries. The ideal candidate will have a financial services background and will have experience of attending and minuting meetings. If you are highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
This role will initially be completely remote working with a gradual return to the office, working there 1 - 2 days per week.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting the delivery of Board and Committee meetings for a portfolio of subsidiaries
- Drafting agendas and attending meetings in order to draft minutes
- Working with the Group Company Secretary to advise the Group regarding subsidiary companies operating overseas
- Drafting and monitoring key corporate policies
- Entity management and maintaining the Blueprint database
- General statutory compliance and Companies House returns including statutory returns, director/secretary appointments and annual returns
- Handling all secretarial matters relating to the Group’s share capital and shareholding structures
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years Company Secretarial experience
- Experience of meetings attendance
- ICSA Grad/ studying for ICSA qualifications
- Experience working with share schemes is desirable
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Highly organised
- Able to work across all levels of seniority
- Able to work effectively under pressure
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1603