Company Secretarial Manager
An established, fast moving, global law practice is seeking a qualified Company Secretary to join their impressive team.
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial and governance best practice
- Board and Committee support, corporate transactions and corporate governance projects
- Responsibility for overseeing and coaching junior members of the team
- Preparing transactional documents for ad-hoc advisory projects
- Ensuring that invoices for work completed are issues accurately and on time.
- ICSA Qualified
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Confident in communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, time and workload
- Provide support to colleagues for advice and training