As an integral member of the Company Secretarial team, you will provide a broad range of company secretarial services to Man's UK and global business. The role will suit an ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast moving environment, enjoys collaborative working with other business teams and can interact confidently with senior management.
- Update and maintain the Man Group corporate structure chart and statutory records for Group entities and respond to the business on related queries
- Draft subsidiary Board minutes and support the execution of documents by Group entities
- Arrange Board approval and filing of subsidiary accounts and prepare and submit annual confirmation statements for UK subsidiaries
- Respond to KYC and other enquiries from the business for Group entity information
Listed company responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with the preparation and mailing of Man Group's Annual Report and Notice of AGM
- Prepare, release and distribute Man Group total voting rights RNS announcements, ensuring all internal controls are observed and regulatory deadlines met
- Provide administrative support for the management of inside information and the Share Dealing Code processes
- Provide support on specific projects including share buyback process, AGM preparation and Sharesave Scheme exercises
Man Group subsidiary Board support:
- Provide administrative support on the appointment of new directors.
- Provide support for the distribution of Board packs via our Board portal as required by the team
- Create the annual departmental budget with guidance from the Company Secretary
- Process and code invoices for the Company Secretarial cost centre, challenge incorrect charges and monitor expenditure against budget
- Be responsible for ensuring the team updates the department corporate governance processes and procedures manual
- Arrange team meetings and be responsible for the team's hard copy and electronic filing systems
Key Skills & Experience
- Candidate should have recently completed, be studying for or be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of and commitment to study for the ICSA qualification
- A basic knowledge of routine company secretarial procedures would be useful, preferably from experience gained in a large corporate environment
- Working knowledge of Blueprint OneWorld, Insider Track and Microsoft Visio an advantage
- Work-Life Balance and Benefits at Man
Man Group is proud to provide the best working environment possible for all of its employees, and we are committed to equality of opportunity. At Man Group we believe that a diverse workforce is a critical factor in the success of our business, and this is embedded in our culture and values. We run a number of external and internal initiatives, partnerships and programmes that help us to attract and develop talent from diverse backgrounds and encourage diversity and inclusion across our firm and industry. https://www.man.com/diversity. Man Group is also a Signatory of the Women in Finance Charter.
Man Group supports many charities, and global initiatives. We support professional training and development, and requests for flexible or part-time working. Employees are also offered two 'Mankind' days of paid leave per year as part of the Man Charitable Trust's community volunteering programme.
We offer comprehensive, firm-wide employee benefits including competitive holiday entitlements, pension/401k, life and long-term disability coverage, group sick pay, enhanced parental leave and long-service leave. Additional benefits are tailored to local markets and may include private medical coverage, discounted gym membership and wellbeing programmes.