Company Secretarial Co-Ordinator - West London
Our international client seeks a candidate to join them as Company Secretarial Co-Ordinator on a fixed term contract basis, to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 12 months.
You will provide extra support to the legal/company secretarial teams in putting new processes in place for their legal entities and businesses moving forward. The role will report to the Legal Director and you will also be responsible for mentoring the Company Secretarial Assistant.
Suit candidate with;
- At least 5 years company secretarial experience
- Graduate Degree
- Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (or equivalent) preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to meaningfully discuss technical concepts and information clearly and meaningfully
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage detailed records
- Strong IT skills, fluent in use of MS Office products, and a background or interest in the application of new technologies to improve workflow, process and productivity
- Sound judgement, and the ability to balance risk management and commercial pragmatism
- Open and collaborative working style, both within the local and global teams and when advising internal clients
- Thinks commercially and pragmatically to solve problems
- Agile and adaptable to changing project conditions, is comfortable in situations that may be ambiguous or where all the relevant information isn’t available
- Experience of working collaboratively in multicultural teams, and possibly in remote teams spread across different countries
- Mature approach, with a calm manner
Click apply to receive the full Job Descriptions...