Interim Assistant Company Secretary - Immediately Available
Our client, an acclaimed FTSE-100 financial services firm is seeking an interim Assistant Company Secretary for a 4 – 6-month period. You will be responsible for a variety of corporate governance duties, including engaging with key stakeholders in coordination of the quarterly MRM and carrying out board evaluation reviews. The ideal candidate will hold the ICSA qualification, with prior experience supporting the board. If you are available at short notice and looking to advance your career at a well-established company, please get in touch today!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare relevant documents for quarterly Company Secretarial reports.
- Attend and minute meetings, then actioning key points.
- Use Diligent compile and circulate Committee and Board documents.
- Utilise forward agenda planner; liaise accordingly with CFO / CEO proceeded by the chair.
- Manage and update the action log accordingly with Stakeholders.
- Wrap (Board & Committee), UKER, PTL, ERFA, AISL.
- Manage the Company Secretarial business initiatives within specified timeframes.
- Ensure compliance of papers adhere to regulatory standards.
- Maintain an up-to-date governance, attend sign off meetings with CEO / CFO, and assure timely regulatory reporting of final document.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified (ACIS/FCIS)
- Strong prior company secretarial experience, particularly board support.
- Demonstrable proficiency using Diligent
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Confident and effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Highly organised with a precise attention to detail
- Able to work as part of team, as well as using own initiative
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1597