£Competitive, West London
Our client, a global investment management firm, is seeking a Company Secretary to join the team. This newly created role will involve extensive exposure to the complex legal, governance and regulatory framework of asset management. The role will oversee and be the first point of call for all legal entities across the EMEA region, implementing and increasing corporate governance initiatives across the group and attending and minuting board meetings. If you are looking to develop your career while working in a stimulating and fast-paced environment, please contact us.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all EMEA entities and the associated corporate administration.
- Drafting of board minutes, preparation of board packs and attending board meetings.
- Establishing corporate governance frameworks and initiatives
- Review non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Provide support on due diligence matters
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified (ACIS/FCIS) or a qualified Solicitor would be desirable.
- Strong prior company secretarial experience, including meeting attendance.
- Previous exposure to a financial services environment will be advantageous.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Able to prioritise tasks and work well to tight deadlines.
- Highly organised.
- Able to communicate well across all levels of seniority.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1564