Assistant Company Secretary
Our client, a prestigious and innovative professional services firm, is looking for an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to join their expanding corporate secretarial team in the city of the London. You will be taking on an extensive range of corporate secretarial and governance responsibilities, including compliance and transactional support services to a variety of high-profile -private and listed- clients. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, adaptable, and proactive to yield the very most out of this opportunity. If this sounds of interest, please apply today!
Key role and responsibilities
- Be instrumental in large-scale projects for a variety of clients, an example of which would be a corporate restructure project.
- Take responsibility of your own client base. In doing so, providing board support, director training and technical advice.
- Pioneer business growth through business development and functional enterprise.
- Carry out subsidiary governance reviews, manage outsourcing contracts, undertake functional effectiveness benchmarking, and perform health checks.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified or part-qualified.
- Prior experience using Blueprint OneWorld or a similar software package.
- Sound knowledge of the 2006 Companies Act and of corporate governance requirements for UK companies.
Personal qualities and behaviours
- Self-starter with proven track record of taking full ownership of responsibilities in previous roles.
- Ability to prioritise effectively; able to meet strict deadlines in a pressured environment, multitasking where necessary.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1596