Company Secretarial, Assistant Corporate Manager, Bermuda
Company Secretarial, Assistant Corporate Manager, Bermuda (5 years’+ experience, salary circa $120k tax free together with strong bonus potential and comprehensive benefits packages including 2 flights & 1 months accommodation.)
Red Tree Recruitment is working with a number of international trust and corporate service providers, governance companies & law firms in Bermuda who are keen to speak with Irish company secretaries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Principle duties and responsibilities will include :
• Responsible for overseeing and delivering superior service to a varied portfolio of companies and partnerships.
• Building & developing client relationships.
• Supporting the Corporate Manager and working with less experienced team members to deliver an excellent service.
• Proactively contributing to the commercial success of the business.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Associate or Fellowship Membership in the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (e.g. FCIS/ACIS).
• A University degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent.
• Five years of corporate administration experience (including relevant Board experience).
• Proven client relationship and portfolio management experience, to include attending meetings, taking and drafting minutes.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, the ability to manage time effectively along with good decision-making skills.
• Strong oral and written capabilities.
There are excellent tax-free base salaries on offer up to circa $120k together with strong bonus potential and comprehensive benefits packages including 2 flights & 1 months accommodation.