Company Secretarial, Bermuda, 3-5 years’experience
Company Secretarial, Bermuda (3-5 years’experience), salary circa $95k tax free together with strong bonus potential and comprehensive benefits packages including 2 flights & 1 months accommodation.)
Red Tree Recruitment is working with a number of international trust and corporate service providers, governance companies & law firms in Bermuda who are keen to speak with Irish company secretaries.
Responsible for the complete management and delivery of quality corporate administrative services to an assigned portfolio of local and international companies.
• Act as Secretary or Assistant Secretary to companies as required.
• Respond to requests from client representatives for changes to constitutional documents & arrange the certification of these documents and minutes as required.
• Notify the relevant regulatory authorities in relation to changes in the constitution of companies.
• Convene and attend Board and Shareholder meetings for companies and provide advice on corporate secretarial matters.
• Record Board and Shareholder meeting minutes, and draft and circulate such minutes to the appropriate parties.
• Ensure that annual company, business, filing and license fees payable in accordance with the relevant legislation are collected and remitted to the regulatory authorities.
• ACIS/FCIS qualified (or equivalent)
• Experience providing corporate administration services to a broad portfolio of clients
• Working Knowledge of the Companies Act 1981 and statutory regulations relating to the administration of companies in Bermuda
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
There are excellent tax-free base salaries on offer up to circa $95k together with strong bonus potential and comprehensive benefits packages including 2 flights & 1 months accommodation.