Our client, a global television broadcasting organisation is looking to take on an Interim Assistant Company Secretary, ideally on a 4-day/week basis. Reporting to the Group General Counsel, you will be responsible for a range of in-house company secretarial matters including the oversight of global entities and the administration of UK subsidiaries. The right candidate will be ICSA qualified with similar previous experience and competent in the use of Diligent OneWorld. If this sounds like you and you are available to start at short notice, then please get in touch!
Key Role and Responsibility
- Preparation and circulating relevant documents for the quarterly Group Secretariat report
- Provide company secretarial advice on matters regarding corporate M&A processes
- Ensure sound statutory governance and compliance, filing documentation and registration maintenance
- Maintain records of board and shareholder decisions for regional and global entities
- Uphold dividend documentation and promissory note register
- Manage the annual external audit process
- Observe, consider and guide with appointments with group entities as well as provide technical support where needed for Group projects
- Manage and govern the addition and diminution of companies
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified (GICSA / ACIS / FCIS / GCG / ACG / FCG) or equivalent.
- Experience using Diligent OneWorld
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with a vigilant eye for detail who can work as part of team
- Entrepreneurial, able to expedite projects innovatively with a confident outlook in times of pressure
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference number: 1594