Our FTSE 250 client is an international manufacturing group based in the West End of London seeking an interim Company Secretarial Assistant, to be on board by August. The role will be offered on the basis of an initial year’s fixed term contract (either full time or 4 days per week).
Working with a small team, you will gain broad experience assisting in a wide range of listed work covering routine company secretarial administration for UK and international subsidiaries, Board support, AGM, Annual Report preparation, KYC, registrations and licences. It is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a full range of plc work. This role would suit someone with the following skills and characteristics;
- ICSA part/fully qualified (+/- 2 years experience)
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 and UK Corporate Governance Code.
- Ability to understand key stakeholders and build own internal networks.
- Ability to learn and maintain general knowledge of all businesses within the Group.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Highly organised, thorough, demonstrating excellent attention to detail and a proactive, flexible approach.
- Personable, discreet, confident, articulate and able to establish strong relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority.
- Understanding of directors’ role and responsibilities.
- Experience of entity management software (Blueprint) and board paper portals (Diligent) advantageous.
- Good IT knowledge and experience, particularly the Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to get up to speed on anything new.
- Familiarity with board paper portals and/or legal entity management systems, particularly Diligent and Blueprint, would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (eg Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills
For the full JD, click apply....