Manager, Governance Services
This exciting role within a global consultancy firm will be responsible for leading the delivery of Governance Advisory and Managed Service client engagements, and working as part of our Governance Services global network and team.
- Advise domestic and international clients on legal entity compliance, governance and transaction related matters.
- Lead the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements.
- Lead business development activities and client service contract negotiations.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Develop subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials.
- Lead, mentor and develop service delivery team members.
- Support business management and operational matters, including recruitment, resourcing, finance and risk management.
- As an SME, contribute to a variety of projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Keep abreast of both internal and external influences to help shape continuous growth and development of the Governance Services business and offering.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Over 10 year’s company secretarial, corporate administration and governance experience gained within professional services.
- Drive and enthusiasm to help develop, manage and grow the domestic Governance Services business.
- Expert networking and communication skills, and the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues.
- Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments.
- Attention to detail and track record of producing high quality work.
- Experienced leader of people.
- Resilient and composed under pressure, proactive, self-motivated, take ownership/responsibility for own work and work of others.
- Effective business, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company.
- IT skills with experience in the development and/or maintenance of technology systems to support service delivery.