Assistant Company Secretary
£Attractive – Buckinghamshire
Our client, a globally renowned supplier of nuclear energy, is looking to take on an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team. Reporting to the Company Secretary, this role will require someone with an adequate depth of experience and knowledge surrounding Corporate Governance, working with Board Directors and managing multiple stakeholders. If this sounds like yourself, this is the ideal opportunity to take responsibility of a full array of Company Secretarial duties with generous benefits to work towards. Ideally, you will be a chartered governance professional or legally qualified.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support in managing the shareholder relationships.
- Assist in supporting the Chairman and Non-Executive Directors and take management responsibility for relevant statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Manage the design and maintenance of the annual work programme and meetings calendar; assist with the agenda and board pack preparation, approval and despatch processes, communicate relevant decisions to senior management.
- Prepare relevant corporate governance sections for the annual report.
- Oversee UK and international subsidiary management.
- Oversee the maintenance and development of the Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance sections of the sites and other relevant areas.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified or equivalent
- Educated to a degree level
- Competent with MS Office skills: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in taking minutes
Personal Qualities and Behaviour
- Ability to plan and act decisively in times of possible uncertainty
- Able to work well in a team, towards clear goals in a collaborative manor
- Customer focused, able to figure out needs of others effectively
- Highly organized and interpersonal, with a flexible approach to tasks
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1580