Interim Company Secretary (12 month FTC)
A fast-growing financial services organisation celebrated for their ethical approach to business is seeking an established Company Secretary to join their London office in a single secretariat function. An initial 12 month FTC, there is potential for this role to be extended.
• Full organisation of, preparation for and minute taking of all Board and Committee meetings.
• Collation of Board and Committee meeting packs and distribution via a board pack portal.
• Custodianship of the corporate governance framework, overseeing its correct functioning and input on its evaluation.
• To maintain relevant statutory documentation and registers, and file copies of company forms which have been submitted to Companies House
• Maintaining share and equity scheme registers and monitoring and recording changes in equity ownership.
• To advise on basic company law and liaise with legal counsel on more complex issues.
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with Blueprint and board portal software desirable
• Experience of management of equity schemes an advantage
• Minute taking skills
• Effective communicator, able to work and maintain relationships with senior executives