Company Secretary, Funds
Our client, a leading law firm in Dublin, is seeking an experienced Funds Company Secretary to work as part of their team.
The role will offer the opportunity to work on a highly collegiate team with good work life balance.
- Managing the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas and preparation and distribution of Board packs;
- Coordinating and attending Board Meetings and shareholder meetings/AGMs where appropriate;
- Preparation of Minutes and follow up actions for the Boards or Committees;
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible;
- Ensuring company secretarial procedures are properly managed;
- Working with the firms Funds and Asset Management department to ensure that Board Pack submissions are of a high standard, meet Central Bank requirements for minutes and are suitable to present to the Board;
- Assisting with the establishment and liquidation of corporate entities;
- Assist in ensuring that all Board and Committee Terms of References are regularly reviewed and updated, if required.
- Minimum of 5 years Funds Company Secretarial experience. (useful to have previously worked in a law firm).
- Professional qualification relevant to the role;
- Excellent Minute taking skills;
- Attention to detail and proofing skills essential;
- Ability to work under pressure with flexibility to adapt to shifting time expectations;
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise workload and work on their own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business, operations and service providers at all levels of management.
- Good knowledge of investment funds corporate governance and compliance and Central Bank requirements
- Completed or in the process of completing the ICSA qualification