Transaction Manager and Head of Company Secretarial Team
A leading corporate service provider is looking for a Transaction Manager and Head of Company Secretarial Team (FTC) in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Transaction Manager and Head of Company Secretarial Team will include:
- Responsible for transaction management and on-boarding of SPVs
- Liaise with compliance and local client services
- Responsible for the general oversight of the company secretary team
- Draft client profiles for all new structures
- Assist in the development of capital markets and aviation offering
- Support business development activities
- Attend conferences and seminars relevant to the industry
As the Transaction Manager and Head of Company Secretarial Team, you will need to be ICSA qualified with similar experience in a trust company, law firm, large corporate or financial institution. Solid experience and knowledge of corporate services industry in Ireland required. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail. Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely.