Company Secretary/Assistant (Funds, 2 years +, Top 10 Firm)
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment are looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join a top 10 firm.
The Company Secretarial Department provides a full range of services to their clients including incorporation services, corporate governance advice, ongoing attendance at board and shareholder meetings, statutory compliance and all associated drafting of notices, agendas, minutes and filings.
- Arrange and attend all directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and associated documentation
- Maintain and update statutory records and client database
- Making statutory filings
- Arrange for notarising and legalisation of documents
- Liaise with Companies Registration Offices and various other parties
- Additional duties as assigned
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Qualified or part-qualified ICSA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Funds/insurers industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as required and also as part of a team.
For more details on this opportunity or other roles which we are working on drop me an email on Justin@redtree.ie or call me on 01 5541291.