Company Secretary, Top 6 Firm, Corporate (2-4 years’ experience)
On behalf of our client and due to continued growth, Red Tree Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join one of Ireland’s leading law firms to join this specialist team within their Company Compliance and Governance Group.
The group provides a full spectrum of assistance with respect to the statutory responsibilities and obligations of companies, directors and officers.
The role will entail assisting companies, their directors, secretaries and managers to comply with their statutory obligations by providing technical and practical advice and assistance.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Managing a large portfolio of clients throughout various sectors.
- Attending and managing meetings for our clients to include the taking and preparing of minutes showing attention to detail and ability to capture the essence of the meeting effectively.
- Maintenance of Company Minute Books including updating the statutory registers on our electronic database Blueprint for all clients.
- Assisting our clients and Partners alike with high level transactional work and provision of company secretarial/legal advices.
- Proactively support and advise clients in relation to their obligations under the Companies Act 2014.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
- You will have between 2-4 years’ experience relating to advising companies within industry or a professional services firm.
- Outstanding communication skills – both spoken and written as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail together with strong organisational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 2014.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Blueprint beneficial.
- Motivated, ambitious, proactive whilst being able to act on your own initiative and as part of a team.
REWARD / PACKAGE
There is a highly competitive package on offer including an excellent base salary and benefits for the successful candidates.
Call me for a confidential discussion call me on 01 5541291 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this role or to get an accurate overview of the packages on offer in the market.