Company Secretary, Funds, Top 6 Firm (1-2 years’ experience)
On behalf of our client & due to continued growth, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join this settled and established company secretarial & compliance team.
You will join a friendly and supportive environment where the Director takes a genuine interest in ensuring that the team are given the training and experience to progress their careers.
You will gain experience across the full spectrum of company secretarial, company law compliance and corporate governance matters often with an international component.
Clients include Irish & International financial institutions, investment banks, asset management companies & UCITS and non-UCITS companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Dealing with company incorporations and deshelvings and related documentation
- Administering board changes and resolutions and company re-registrations
- Liaising with internal Partners
- Ensuring companies satisfy certain statutory filing obligations
- Maintenance of statutory books through the use of the Blue Print system and the management of files
CANDIDATE PROFILE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You will be a Company Secretary with between 1-2 years’ experience in funds from either a private practice or in-house environment.
- You are meticulous with a superb eye for detail
- You are highly organised and able to structure robust processes
- You are an excellent communicator and highly client focused
- You can work under pressure and on your own initiative as this role will offer team work as well as autonomy
REWARD / PACKAGE There is a market leading base salary together with an excellent package on offer including educational assistance and on-going training to the successful candidate.
For more details on this opportunity or other roles which we are working on drop me an email on Justin@redtree.ie or call me on 01 5541291.