Interim Deputy Company Secretary in North East
Interim Deputy Company Secretary with FTSE 100 in the North East
Salary Expectations: Competitive
Notice: Available immediately or ASAP
Reporting to GC Company Secretary
A FTSE 100 business are seeking a Deputy Company Secretary in the North East on an interim basis for a few months before the permanent role holder arrives.
They are open to flexibility in working from home, but handover and understanding is essential. This role will include the day-to-day running of the plc and regulatory compliance, assistance with the AGM and end of year reports.
Key features of role:
- Assist in PLC handover and execution of compliance to best practicing standards
- Assist with day-to-day Company Secretarial duties and assist the GC on Governance, insurance and claims handling matters
- Share Schemes and Shareholder engagement work
- International subsidiary handling and delegation
- Board and Committee support with technical knowledge and meeting engagement on an advisory basis
- Preparation of board papers and in change of running and delegation of action points within the business
- Immediate or ASAP availability to start and be based in the North East
- Experience working at SACS or Deputy Level in Company Secretarial Team
- Knowledge of FTSE listing rules and daily PLC compliance regulations
- ICSA qualification (ideal)
If you would like to hear more about this role and how to apply, please contact me directly on 07921 210 175 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.