Assistant Company Secretary
Assistant Company Secretary | 6 month fixed-term contract | Financial Services
Strong remuneration - daily rate contract
An exciting Company Secretary position within Financial Services. Join an international team environment and work from home 1 day per week. You will have 3+ years' experience working as a Company Secretary within Financial Services.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Company Secretary:
- Organising Board meetings
- Drafting minutes
- Ensuring that Board papers have received the necessary internal sign-offs
- Managing all regulatory and legal filings
- Ensuring strong corporate governance frameworks are in place
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- You will be a strong communicator who enjoys building relationships
- ICSA qualified
- Strong Financial Services experience
- A knowledge of pensions is advantageous
- Fluency in German or French is an advantage
Why not get in touch?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Company Secretary to develop their skillset with a global financial services firm.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to email@example.com, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744683.