Assistant Company Secretary- FTSE100
A prestigious London based FTSE100 are seeking an Assistant Company Secretary who will have secretarial and administrative responsibility for a portfolio of active UK subsidiaries. Joining an established and impressive team, this role is well suited to a confident, ICSA qualified candidate looking to work within a broad role.
- Providing an efficient and effective secretarial and administrative service to an active portfolio of UK subsidiaries and tax resident entities, preparing agendas, attending meetings and drafting minutes.
- Dealing with all secretarial matters relating to the portfolio companies’ share capital and shareholding structures
- Assisting the Company Secretarial team with significant corporate projects
- Sole responsibility for dealing with external advisors/service providers, including lawyers, accountants and registrars as required with regard to the portfolio
- Keeping abreast of company secretarial best practice in company law and governance, proposing, implementing and communicating change as necessary within the Company Secretarial team.
- ICSA qualified
- Good technical knowledge of company secretarial practice
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong written and oral communication skills and high level of IT literacy
- High attention for detail with excellent organisational skills
More search results
FTSE 250 Interim Co Sec Assistant (FTC could be f…
Company Secretary (12month + FTC) - London EC2
Company Secretarial/ Share Schemes Professional
FCA Regulated Assistant Company Secretary
FTSE 100 Assistant Company Secretary