Interim Company Secretary
A fast-growing financial services organisation celebrated for their ethical approach to business is seeking an established Company Secretary to join their London office in a single secretariat function. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a regulated environment, the confidence to work independently and the professionalism to report into senior executives.
• Full organisation of, preparation for and minute taking of all Board and Committee meetings.
• Collation of Board and Committee meeting packs and distribution via a board pack portal.
• Custodianship of the corporate governance framework, overseeing its correct functioning and input on its evaluation.
• To maintain relevant statutory documentation and registers, and file copies of company forms which have been submitted to Companies House
• Maintaining share and equity scheme registers and monitoring and recording changes in equity ownership.
• To advise on basic company law and liaise with legal counsel on more complex issues.
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with Blueprint and board portal software desirable
• Experience of management of equity schemes an advantage
• Minute taking skills
• Effective communicator, able to work and maintain relationships with senior executives
More search results
FTSE 250 Interim Co Sec Assistant (FTC could be f…
Company Secretary (12month + FTC) - London EC2
Company Secretarial/ Share Schemes Professional
FCA Regulated Assistant Company Secretary
FTSE 100 Assistant Company Secretary