Company Secretary | Top 20 Law Firm | €55,000
Company Secretary: Our Client, a leading Irish legal firm based in Dublin 2 are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Secretary with funds law experience.
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €55,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
Receiving support from senior members of their well- respected Company Secretarial team, your duties will include:
- Maintaining company secretarial records, statutory registers and updating of the company secretarial database.
- Coordinating and preparing board meetings.
- Liaising with directors, shareholders and company clients.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team.
- ICSA quailed/ part qualified or ability to demonstrate qualification through experience.
- At least one years’ experience in funds/insurance
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Law or business degree would be advantageous.
Why not get in touch?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Company Secretary to develop their skillset with an International firm headquartered in Dublin City.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to email@example.com, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.