Deputy Company Secretary in the North East
Deputy Company Secretary in growing FTSE 250 business
Salary Expectations: £75,000- £95,000
Reports into: Company Secretary
DMJ have been exclusively retained by a stable and continuously growing FTSE 250 in Newcastle to source for a Deputy Company Secretary in their small and long-standing team. The role is based around PLC, board, committee and project work and offers excellent work-life balance.
- To ensure the compliance of all Group companies, Directors and Officers with all aspects of company law, Listing Rules and other FCA and Stock Exchange requirements, corporate governance best practice, regulations and Group Policies and Procedures.
- Have full responsibility of the Secretary to the Audit Committee.
- To act as Data Protection Officer.
- Be solely responsible for the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Manage the operation of the discretionary and all-employee share schemes.
- To manage the annual report production process.
- Be the key contact and organiser for the AGM, arranging, attending, minuting and taking action points of this. Following up on these is crucial.
- Manage the Group’s portfolio of subsidiary companies and maintain records and communications of these.
- Management of employee share schemes across the company
- ICSA Qualifications
- Experience in Company Secretarial within a listed Company
- Expert knowledge of Company Law, compliance and regulations around listing and FCA regulations
If you would like to find out more about this unique opportunity and how to apply, please get in contact via email or phone: 07921 210 175, email@example.com.