Top tier Irish law firm in Dublin looking for a Funds Company Secretary.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary will include:
• Organising, attending and minuting Board Meetings
• Providing comprehensive legal and administrative support and guidance to the board
• Assisting with client queries
• Ensuring that the requirements of the Companies Acts are complied with
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and filing deadlines
As the Company Secretary, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. Experience in a similar role within a fund administrator, law firm, bank or asset manager would be preferable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience with UCITs preferred. ICSA or ACOI qualified/part qualified essential. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail. Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role, or similar roles, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely.