An asset management company is looking to add a Company Secretary to a dedicated team.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary include:
• Preparing agendas and collating information for board packs
• Coordinating and minute taking for board, committee and shareholder meetings
• Annual returns and CRO filings
• Support with corporate governance and regulatory filings
• Drafting of board meetings for investment funds and operating companies
• Assist with the review and update of all boards and committees terms of references, processes and procedures
• Support with the establishment and liquidation of corporate entities
As the Company Secretary, you will need a third level business or law degree. 4+ years of company secretarial experience in the funds industry required (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). ICSA qualified an advantage. Strong attention to detail and excellent minute-taking skills essential. Ability to work flexibly and adapt under pressure. Ability to organise and prioritise workloads while acting on own initiative. Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely.