One of the world's leading financial institutions is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their Company Secretarial team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Administrator will include:
• Preparation of agendas and board packs for board meetings
• Minute taking at board and board committee meetings
• Follow up on matters arising from the meetings as required
• Prepare and circulate board resolutions
• Liaising with internal and external providers
• Maintaining Statutory registers and records
• Company Registration Office filings
• Preparing and assisting with the preparation of AGM and EGM documentation
• Arranging for signature and notarisation of documents
• To perform other company secretarial functions from time to time as may be required
As the Senior Administrator, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. Experience in the provision of Company Secretarial services required. Previous minute taking or note taking experience required. ICSA qualified/nearly qualified. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent organisational skills. Attention to detail. Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely.