A leading global insurance company is looking for a Deputy Company Secretary.
Key responsibilities of the Deputy Company Secretary will include:
• Acting as an advocate on governance matters
• Organising, attending at, and preparing detailed minutes of, board and committee meetings
• Following up with responsible executives to ensure that the corporate governance requirements are met for supported entities
• Maintenance of up to date corporate records on GEMs
• Working collaboratively with other teams both domestically and internationally to support the preparation and delivery of timely board and committee papers
As the Deputy Company Secretary, you will need an Honours degree in law or a closely related field. 4+ years of company secretarial experience in Ireland preferred (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience within a financial services corporation would be advantageous. ICSA qualified/nearly qualified. Strong Microsoft Office capabilities. Attention to detail. Excellent communication skills. Experience with Blueprint or Gems is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely.