Company Secretary | Commercial Law Firm
Company Secretary | Commercial Law Firm | Dublin
A Top-Tier Law Firm is looking for a Company Secretary to join their Corporate Division.
As the Company Secretary you will have 2+ years' experience working in a Company Secretarial environment. You will have a strong legal background and ideally be ICSA qualified.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Preparing Board packs;
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes at such meetings;
- Administering a large portfolio of clients;
- Liaising with clients and internal partners;
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms;
- Maintaining company secretarial records.
- ICSA qualification
- Strong minute taking skills
- A strong communicator with the ability to work autonomously
For non-EU/EEA nationals, you will require valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA.
For more information on this job, please send your CV to Kerry Ahern, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for a confidential discussion: +353 1 4744 683.