in house roles (2/3 year exp) company secretary
We are working with two of our large clients for two IN HOUSE company secretaries with 2/3 years experience.
These roles offer a well structured growth plan for the selected candidates as business has a phenominal growth plan for the next 5-7 years.
They recognise and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in our success. They are clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect in return.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team within the department, with a varied workload including responsibility for a large portfolio of Irish, UK and Isle of Man clients across many industry sectors.
- Assisting in the management of a varied portfolio of clients across industry sectors
- Overseeing annual Corporate Secretarial compliance for a varied portfolio of clients across industry sectors
- Advising a portfolio of companies in relation to annual compliance requirements and preparing the relevant documentation in this regard
- Maintaining statutory registers on our secretarial database, Blueprint OneWorld
- Maintaining company minute books
- Preparing and filing statutory forms with the Companies Registration Office in Dublin, Companies House in the UK and the Isle of Man Company Registry
- Assisting with transactional work, such as group reorganisations and providing corporate secretarial advice in this regard
- Advising clients in relation to any legislative queries they have, changes brought in by new legislation and also Companies Registration Office procedures
- Developing and managing relationships with internal and external clients as necessary
- Supervising team members, to include delegating and monitoring work
- Complying with all Firm policies & procedures
- Assisting where required on ad-hoc projects
- ICSA qualified with 2/3 years’ experience
- Task and administration focused with strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office programmes and a knowledge of Blueprint or a similar software package
- Ability to work in a team environment and on their own initiative
- Driven and ambitious
- Ability to interact credibly at a senior level
- Ability to supervise, review work and delegate tasks
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple clients, be resilient and work to tight deadlines
Industry leading benefits.
apply today! process will take up to 3 weeks.
call for more info - Cian Fitzpatrick 01 947 6309