Company Secretarial Assistant - Exclusive Role
A leading plc and FTSE 100 company is looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretarial Assistant will include:
- Assisting with the provision of Company Secretarial Services
- Preparing and assisting with the organisation and hosting of board meetings
- Assisting with the updating and maintenance of statutory and administration records and all related company registers in accordance with regulations and legislation
- Support with the completion and release of regulatory and legal filings
- Assisting with gathering information for licence applications in relation to entities and directors
- Liaise with the Registrar of companies/local service providers in various jurisdictions
- Helping to draft ad hoc board minutes/shareholder resolutions
- Assisting the team with the Annual Report
- Assisting the team with the AGM or other shareholder general meetings
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including in the broader Legal, Regulatory Affairs and Company Secretariat function
As the Company Secretarial Assistant, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. ICSA qualified/nearly qualified. 2+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as a guide only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying to the role). Excellent written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail. Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative. Proactive with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude. Computer-literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.). Knowledge of Blueprint, Diligent Boards and Insidertrack useful.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely.