Assistant Company Secretary in Global Charity
Assistant Company Secretary in Global Investment Fund Charity
Location: London with some International travel
Salary: £50,000- £60,000 + Benefits
Reports into: Company Secretary
A globally, multiple government funded charity who invest in projects across Africa and Asia are seeking an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team of two. They are offering a broad and detailed role alongside the Company Secretary to make a difference in the Global running of the company including governance and regulatory work.
- Act as secretary to group companies and committees, providing professional company secretarial services.
- Support the business by minute taking at meetings and providing support and input as appropriate, including drafting agendas, collating documentation, distribution of meeting packs using BoardVantage software, liaising with Board and Committee members and management of actions.
- Maintain statutory books and records and ensure the statutory compliance of legal entities.
- Support the provision of company or director KYC/due diligence documentation.
- Dealing with ad hoc Board queries and approvals.
- Manage and develop strong relationships to ensure the effective exchange of information and implementation of policy.
- Liaising with the external providers of company secretarial services for companies incorporated in foreign jurisdictions.
- Previous company secretarial, corporate governance and company law experience is essential, ideally gained in financial services, infrastructure, project finance or international development.
- Significant previous minute writing experience of lengthy and technical meetings.
- ICSA Part or fully qualified.
If you are interested in hearing more, please give me a call on 07921 210 175 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.