Company Secretary | Aviation
Do you want direct exposure to the Board?
As the Company Secretary you will have 2+ years' experience working in a Company Secretarial environment. You will have a strong legal background within a law firm or in-house. Ideally, you will be a qualified lawyer, although this is not a prerequisite for the job.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to get into the 'nitty-gritty', to gain invaluable exposure while developing strong business-acumen.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Attending to all matters required in the scheduling of meetings;
- Preparing Board packs and taking minutes at Board meetings;
- Drafting minutes & resolutions and following up matters required by the Board;
- Ensuring documents are approved and executed in a timely manner;
- Working to deadlines set by Board members;
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms;
- Maintaining company secretarial records.
- ICSA qualification
- Problem-solver, detail-oriented and determined in your approach to work
- Experience OR knowledge of GDPR will be advantageous
- A ‘specialist generalist'
For non-EU/EEA nationals, you will require valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA.
For more information on this job, please send your CV to Kerry Ahern, email@example.com, or call for a confidential discussion: +353 1 4744 683.