Vice President - Company Secretarial
This is a client facing role/ poc. The candidate slected will be the one who, will be responsible for supervising a team of client service professionals in the corporate secretarial team. They will also have responsibility for the delivery of services to a varied portfolio of clients.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the SVP’s and other VP’s in terms of budgeting and financial reporting;
- He/she will proactively manage and oversee team billings and work closely with various internal departments;
- The candidate will be expected to act as a key point of contact for client companies and their board of directors and liaise with lawyers and service providers;
- He/she will also be involved in attending Board meetings, and drafting minutes and resolutions;
- He/she will act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance;
- He/she will be expected to get involved in internal projects and initiatives.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate must have a 3rd level qualification in a related field and a minimum of 7 years' relevant work experience in a corporate company secretarial role for the provision of company secretarial services, preferably within Irish legal or accountancy firm(s);
- Previous experience of structured vehicles/aviation companies an advantage;
- Familiarity with the Companies Act 2014 essential. Knowledge of Blueprint Software an advantage;
- A corporate secretarial qualification from the ICSA is highly preferable for the position;
- He/she will be required to work on his/her own initiative, demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills, be methodical, with strong attention to detail, have the ability to deliver on tight timescales and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today for initial screening!
salary is open to negotiation