Company Secretary, Corporate, Top 6 Firm (1-2 years’ experience)
On behalf of our client & due to continued growth, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join this top 6 firm.
The role will entail providing a full range of company secretarial services to a wide portfolio of national & international clients.
You will join a friendly and supportive environment where there are genuine opportunities for career progression & development.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing a large portfolio of clients
- Advising clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Preparing annual returns and other statutory forms
- Advising on and preparing documentation in relation to change of name, change of articles, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc.
- Maintaining statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Drafting minutes for board meetings and AGMs/EGMs
- Occasional attendance at board meetings and taking minutes
- Dealing with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
- Responsibility for billing clients and for debt collection
- Arranging for notarisation and apostilling of documents
Skills and Experience:
- You will be a Company Secretary with between 1-2 years’ experience
- Team orientated individual with strong team player abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively and follow through tasks to completion
- Ability to on work own initiative
- Must demonstrate sound written and communication skills
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits Package on offer to the successful candidate
Call me for a confidential discussion call me on 01 5541291 or email me at email@example.com to find out more about this role or to get an accurate overview of the packages on offer in the market.