Company Secretary, Funds, Working from Home Options, Dublin
Funds Company Secretary, Dublin
An exciting opportunity has arisen on the Funds Company Secretarial team of a leading law firm.
The successful candidate will manage a strong portfolio of Funds clients and will also have the opportunity to become involved in interesting projects within the wider Funds team.
The successful candidate will also have the option to work from home 1 day a week.
- Liaising with clients and service providers
- Arranging Board and client committee meetings (including preparation of board packs)
- Attending and minuting Board and Shareholder Meetings
- Companies Registration Office filings including Annual Returns
- Maintenance of Statutory Books and Registers
- Participation in a variety of project work
- Prior experience working as a Company Secretary
- Familiarity with the Funds Industry would be an advantage
- ICSA qualified or currently completing ICSA studies
- Strong, accurate minute taking skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conscientious and methodical
- Professional and adaptable team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Personable, with a positive outlook/can do attitude