Assistant Company Secretary
12-month FTC in regulated global listed Financial Services Company.
My client is looking for someone available with under 4 weeks’ notice to join their exciting and growing financial services team. It is a board support and legal entity management role. They are seeking someone ICSA qualified with 5+ years’ experience in minuting, having been involved in technical meetings to cover a maternity leave for 12 months
Salary: To £60,000 + benefits.
- Board support main contact, arranging board packs and attending meetings
- It is an FCA regulated business, meaning that there is increased pressure in getting board packs together quickly and ensuring minutes are produced subsequently in a timely and accurate manner.
- Being advisory in some board and committee meetings
- Legal entity management alongside the companies needs
- Governance project work in line with regulations
- ICSA Qualified
- Available at short notice
- 5+ years experience in Company Secretarial
- Expert minute taker
- Reliable and organised
- Experience in governance and legal entity management
- Experience working in a regulated environment
If you are interested in finding out more informaion, please give me a call on 07921 210 175 or email me at email@example.com