Company Secretarial Assistant
Our client, a leading infrastructure services company is seeking a Company Secretarial Assistant to provide in house support to their strong Secretariat team. This will include assisting with statutory compliance, management of overseas subsidiaries and the production of minutes. If you are looking to take your next step in the company secretarial field, then please get in touch today!
Key role and responsibilities
- Maintenance of subsidiary company files
- Assist with the production of routine minutes for subsidiary companies
- Assist with the organisation of the Annual General Meeting.
- Maintain and develop the GEMS company secretarial database.
- Ad hoc projects as required
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualification is desirable
- 1 year plus of prior company secretarial experience
Personal qualities and behaviours
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to build relationships with people across all levels of seniority
- Able to work to own initiative
- High attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1558