Group Company Secretary
Our client, a rising FTSE-SmallCap in the area of technology, is seeking a Company Secretary to join its team on a permanent basis. This standalone role will be reporting to the Group CFO and will involve thorough participation in all plc board work alongside all other technical and routine duties found within a listed company secretariat. This role will ideally commence early March 2020, when the Interim Company Secretary departs. The position will suit a Senior Assistant or a Deputy looking to take a ‘step-up’ into a stand-alone role. If you are ready to take a ‘hands on’ approach to a new and exciting role then please get in touch today!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Provide a full secretariat service to the Main Board, Audit & Risk Committee, Nomination Committee, Remuneration Committee.
- Draft and complete the Corporate Governance sections of the Annual Report
- Monitor the compliance of overseas legal entities
- Manage RNS “house-keeping” announcements, including PDMR dealings/Major shareholder/AGM Results.
- Maintain of the MAR compliance
- Oversee employee share schemes
- Provide shareholder services with account relationship of Registrar services, AGM/shareholder meetings and Dividend/other shareholder communications.
Experience and Qualifications
- Fully ICSA qualified (ACG/FCG)
- Experience working in a listed environment, FTSE-250 or SmallCap is preferred.
- Strong board support ability and the Gravitas to support the plc board.
Personal qualities and behaviours
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with people at all levels of seniority
- Able to prioritise multiple projects
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1560