Company Secretarial Administrator
£25,000 – 30,000
Our investment management client is seeking a Company Secretarial Administrator to join the team on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave until August 2020, starting as soon as possible.
This position will assist with all administrative support for the Company Secretarial team of four, including the drafting of board meeting notices, the maintenance of statutory registers and the filing of confirmation statements using specialist company secretarial software (Blueprint) alongside other ad-hoc duties. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a solid base of technical company secretarial experience in a fast-paced environment. If you have a strong academic background and are passionate about progressing in the Company Secretarial field, with a demonstrable interest in the profession then please apply today!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Company Secretarial Team with administrative support, including:
- Preparation of draft board meeting notices and minutes;
- Using Blueprint software to prepare and file confirmation statements and to minute books for all companies and LLPs;
- File statutory accounts with Companies House and maintain records to track filing deadlines;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Assist with Share Capital changes including allotments and transfers;
- Assisting in Company and LLP formations and dissolutions.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience of company secretarial work would be desirable but is not required.
- Strong academic degree level background (2:1 or above).
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Ambitious to gain and develop company secretarial experience.
- Highly organised.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1557