FTSE 250 Company Secretarial Assistant
Company Secretarial Assistant in growing FTSE 250 Company.
A team of two impressive and experienced Company Secretarial professionals are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to expand their team to three. Looking for a hard-working CSA with six to twelve months experience to join the Company during expansion and growth.
Salary: To £35,000 based on experience + benefits
Reports into: Assistant Company Secretary
· To liaise with external providers and Rank’s overseas offices in regard to overseas operating companies and compliance matters.
· To assist the Assistant Company Secretary in the organization and minuting of subsidiary board meetings
· To assist with the Group’s subsidiary rationalisation project
· To assist in the production of the Group Annual Report, Interim Report, and shareholder circulars and Annual General Meeting
· To assist compliance to ensure that all corporate structure notifications, all subsidiary company director and shareholder change notifications are made to regulators
· Dealing with general shareholder queries.
· To ensure that statutory compliance requirements of the Group’s UK operating companies are met
· A sound grasp of corporate governance issues
· Attention to detail and a well-organised approach to work
· Part qualified under Chartered Governance Qualifying Program
· Listed company experience – desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position, please give me a call on 07921 210 175 or email me at email@example.com