£Attractive – St Albans
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary to take charge on all daily company secretarial support functions of a FTSE listed company. Working closely with the Deputy Company Secretary and the Company Secretary, this role will ensure the maintenance of subsidiary statutory registers along with all associated listed company administration. It will also ensure the delivery of shareholder requests, the assistance with all board support matters and other listed company duties. If you are looking to progress your career in a fast paced and complex role then get in touch today!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Organise the Annual General Meeting, including drafting and distributing documentation to shareholders
- Assist in the organisation of board and committee meetings, ensuring quality and consistency
- Ensure all legal and practice developments are kept up-to-date
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the continuing obligations under the UKLA Listing Rules and prepare and release routine Stock Exchange announcements.
- Maintain holding company and subsidiary statutory registers and complete all Companies House filings and returns.
- Co-ordinate the management Share Scheme and work closely with Share Plan Administrators.
- Deal with shareholder requests.
- Coordinate with Finance the preparation, publication and distribution of the company’s annual and interim report and accounts.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience working in a listed company
- ICSA Qualified or part qualified
- Law/business degree is desirable
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work proactively
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1553