Head of Governance (Fixed Term Contract)
A global financial services company is looking for a Head of Governance for a Fixed Term Contract.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Governance will include:
- Organising and minuting several internal meetings;
- Carrying out actions assigned from meetings;
- Liaising with colleagues in relation to matters addressed at meetings;
- Providing legal and administrative support and guidance to members;
- Drafting memos, proposals and documents for review and consideration;
- Co-ordinate and review reporting to Head Office;
- Liaising with internal departments, external counsel, regulators and third party service providers;
- Advising on corporate governance matters and best practice;
- Providing ongoing training and development of staff (as required);
- Ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
As the Head of Governance, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. 3+ years' experience in a similar role within a Fund Administrator, Trustee or Bank (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). ICSA qualified/nearly qualified. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail. Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.
More search results
Deputy Company Secretary in the North East
Corporate Governance Specialist (green energy sec…
Non-executive director - Lydiate Learning Trust
Non-executive Director- Yorkshire and the Humber …
FTSE250 Company Secretarial Assistant - City