You will be directly responsible for managing a large portfolio of companies and liaising directly with clients.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing a large portfolio of clients
- Advising clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Preparing annual returns and other statutory forms
- Advising on and preparing documentation in relation to change of name, change of articles, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc.
- Creation and maintenance of Registers of Beneficial Ownership
- Maintaining statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Drafting minutes for board meetings and AGMs/EGMs
- Attendance at board meetings and taking minutes
- Dealing with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
- Responsibility for billing clients and for debt collection
- Arranging for notarisation and apostilling of documents
Skills and Experience:
- ICSA qualified or part qualified
- Good knowledge of Irish company law and familiarity with the Companies Act 2014
- Team orientated individual with strong team player abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively and follow through tasks to completion
- Ability to on work own initiative
- Must demonstrate sound written and communication skills
- Previous experience in law firm or company secretarial department.
Diplomacy, Confidentiality, Personable, Inspires confidence, Tenacity, Versatility