Interim Deputy Company Secretary
An entrepreneurial and growing FTSE250 based in Cambridgeshire are seeking a Interim Assistant/Deputy Company Secretary to join their developing team in January 2020. Working within a small team with very broad exposure, this opportunity will suit a driven and forward-thinking Company Secretarial professional with previous experience within a Plc.
• Assist and work alongside the Group Company Secretary to support the board and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations
• Assist organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings
• Assist with the production of the Annual Report
• Assist with subsidiary governance
• Ensure registers of shareholders are maintained and monitor changes in share ownership of the Group companies
• The confidence to work within a broad role with exposure to all tasks within a full secretariat function.
• ICSA qualified
• Previous experience within a large, multinational organisation
• Previous experience delivering a full range of secretariat services
• The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels across the company.