These are challenging times for the housing sector – but CCHA likes a challenge and are determined to remain financially strong, proactive and committed to growth. This is an exciting and influential role and we hope that you will read on to learn more and decide to apply.
CCHA have progressed well towards delivering the priorities set out in their business plan “Commitment 2020” and are finalising their new business plan. The new plan is influenced by the ideas in the Social Housing Green paper and in particular the aim of empowering residents and hearing their voice.
CCHA are committed to remain true to their vision of “Delivering on our promises”. CCHA want to increase the number of homes they own, but recognise there is always a need to build communities where people chose to live and work. However, none of this should be at the expense of existing customers who are at the heart of all they do.
The successful candidate will have a real impact on what they will look like in five years’ time and will help to drive them to achieve those plans. If you are interested in joining them, in taking on a leadership role that will help to continue to make a real difference in their communities and in helping to shape their future and to achieve their plans, then we look forward to receiving an application from you.
- provide an up-to-date CV which includes your contact details, education and vocational qualifications, any memberships of professional bodies, relevant career history including any non-executive experience, past and/or current
- write a brief supporting statement setting out why you are applying, drawing out of your CV any relevant experience that equips you for the role and why you think you might be the best candidate for CCHA. The information in your statement, and the way in which it is presented, will form a key part of the shortlisting process
- provide the names of two professional referees (we will only contact them if you are successful)
- complete the equal opportunities and declaration of interests form
- let us know if you cannot make the published interview date.
For more information, please download a copy of the attached application pack and equal opportunities and declaration of interests form.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 20th January 2020
- Application form: Application pack (563kb) (the link will open in a new window)
Similar searches: Company secretary