Group Company Secretary - FTSE SmallCap
Are you an accomplished Company Secretary, already in a no.1 role, but looking for a new challenge? We’re working on an exciting, newly created role for this innovative and diverse, FTSE listed organisation. This is a varied role in a small department, with responsibilities ranging from attending the main Board and Committee meetings and producing the annual report to looking after the group’s subsidiaries and managing a junior. If you have the gravitas to sit at the top table with a heavyweight Board, but are also happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in when needed, then please give us a call for a confidential discussion.
Role and Responsibilities
- Attending all Board and Committee meetings, advising the Chair and the Board on governance and regulatory matters and taking minutes.
- Management of the AGM, including preparation of the Notice and ancillary documentation.
- Providing support on corporate transactions, working with senior management and external advisers.
- Oversight of the Group’s trademark portfolios.
- Member of the GDPR Steering Committee.
Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive Boardroom room experience
- ACIS or FCIS qualified
- Understanding of UK Listing Rules and other relevant legislation
- Builds and maintains strong relationships
- High-impact and engaging personality
- Proactive and independent
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1544